24 Hour Fight Against Cancer
The 24 Hour Fight Against Cancer Macarthur is an annual fundraising movement that exists to provide the Macarthur Cancer Therapy Centre, the Oncology Ward and the Paediatric Ambulatory Care Unit at Campbelltown Hospital and the Palliative Care Unit and associated Outreach service at Camden Hospital with the extra services and equipment they need to assist in the treatment, care and comfort of children and adults dealing with cancer.
100% of money raised stays in Macarthur!
2019 Calendar of Events:
- 24 hr 2019 Launch Friday 21st June at Clintons Motors, Blaxland Rd
- 24 hr Sleeping Giant Golf Day, Gabe O'Flaherty Memorial, Monday 22nd July at Camden Lakeside Golf Club
- 24 hr McDonalds Charity Night Wednesday, 21st August
- 24 hr Wests Tigers Fundraiser Saturday, 24th August at Campbelltown Stadium
- 24 hr Ladies Day Friday, 30th August at Camden Lakeside Golf Club
- 24 hr Fred’s Push (Powered by Paul Nunnari sponsored by Bob Jane Tmart Campbelltown) Friday, 6th September
- 24 hr King’s Charcoal Chicken Week Mon 9th September - Sunday, 15th September
- 24 hr Campbelltown Mall weekend Saturday, 14th - 15th September
- The main event! - 24 Hr Weekend Sat 19th to the 20th of October at Athletics Stadium, Leumeah
- 24 hr Cars for Cancer Car & Bike Show Sunday 27th October at Club Menangle
- 24 hr Survivor’s Day Sunday 27th October at Club Menangle
For more information, visit www.24hrfight.org.au