#BREAKING UPDATE FOR MELBOURNE:
Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews declares Victoria is now in a 'state of disaster' in addition to the current state of emergency. From 6pm this evening the following will apply for Melbourne residents.
- No one can travel more than a 5km radius from home and only one person, per home can go to the shops for essential items once a day
- No recreational activity will be allowed and exercise must be for one hour, meaning a light walk or to get fresh air
- Groups are limited to two people
- A State-wide Curfew will be implemented from 8pm tonight. From 5am-8pm is the only time Melbournian's are able to leave their home to give care, shop essential items and for work
- Regional Victoria is also now in stage 3
The tougher restrictions were implemented due to 760 mystery active cases that have no source.
Our hearts to go out to everyone in Victoria at this time.
#COVID19UPDATE #C913NewsUpdate #C913 #Victoria